Company Name : ABB
Job Title : Digital Communications Specialist
Location : Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Publication ID : IN69533355_E2
Experience : 2 Years
• Manage major digital development projects, including the development of the corporate
• website, working closely with colleagues to make sure project plans are effectively delivered.
• Manage content on the website and social media channels, ensuring content is timely
• and relevant and enhancing its usability, accessibility and positioning on search engines.
• Support colleagues across the organization to produce digital content that promotes the
• organization’s work, meets the needs of the user and encourages engagement.
• Develop robust monitoring, reporting and evaluation of all digital activity and proactively share this information with colleagues.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communications, or other relevant related discipline.
• Two years of experience of planning, delivering and analyzing digital campaigns.
• Knowledge of Google analytics, SharePoint and Microsoft office applications.
• Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas to a range of audience through digital channels.
• Strategic, analytical and creative thinking combined with hands-on approach to translate plans to actions and monitor the report on progress.
• Reliable person with a strong commitment to speed and quality.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
You will be part of ABB India Development Center (IDC), which is in close collaboration with ABB business units, it develops the foundations for the next generation of ABB products. As a part of ABB IDC you will work in dynamic, motivating and creative teams with a wide range of experience and competence. Your opportunities for career development would be excellent, both nationally and internationally. You will be part of Discrete Automation and Low Voltage Products department which collaborates primarily with Robotics and other Automation Products Business Unit in the areas of technology investigation, product and system testing, test automation and software development. This position will be based for the Service R&D center in Mumbai.