Bank Name: American Express
Job Title: Executive Assistant/Deputy/Relationship Manager – Permium Card Sales
Locations: Hyderabad, India
Categories: Client Management & Sales
Minimum Qualifications :
• MBA or Graduate
• Minimum 6 months of front line/field sales experience in financial services domain. Candidates with more than 12 months of experience in B2C, IT sales, Ecommerce, Travel, Lifestyle, Healthcare, Real Estate can also apply.
• Prospecting for new customers through existing leads and cold calling and maximizing lead generation
• Timely execution of all sales activities – leads, campaigns, referrals & any self generated leads
• Tracking and reporting sales performance including pipeline, acquisition results and market conditions
• Set appointments, listen to customer needs and sell most appropriate product
• Researches and understands prospects before making the call
• Ensures all applications are fully and accurately completed, and submitted properly
• Be the interface between Amex and the customer to resolve any application processing issues
• Drive the on-boarding of new customers and initiates spend enablement activities
• Keep up-to-date on products and competition
We’re a company of inclusion—built on service, secured by trust and driven by forward thinking. For more than 160 years, we’ve helped our customers reach their goals. And today, as we continue to transform and lead the way in a digital universe, our goal is to reach more customers than ever—to serve the underserved and bring those in the financial margins into the mainstream.
As one of the world’s largest card issuers and most valued brands, we know the way we do business every day has the power to improve lives. We’re a company composed of individuals who understand and reflect the local communities and larger societies we serve. That’s why we’re focused on giving more customers more tools, more access and more ways to realize their dreams—knowing that those dreams look different in different parts of the world.