Company Name: Bharat Electronics Limited
Name of the Post : Contract Engineer
Pay scale : Rs.40000/- to Rs.140000/-
Age Limit : 27 Years
Qualification: BE/BTech in Computer Science/ Computer Science and Engineering from any recognised university or AICTE approved Institution with First Class for GEN/OBC/EWS, and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD candidates, with one year post qualification experience.*
1. Reservation/relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS will be as per Government directives.
2. If there are more eligible applicants, the number of candidates to be called will be restricted in
proportion to the requirement based on relevant experience, academic excellence, age etc.
3. Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
4. Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail ID which is to be entered in the
application form. Candidates shortlisted for the written test/interview will be informed through email regarding the date, time and venue for the written test and interview. BEL will not be
responsible for any problem related to e-mail correspondence.
5. Candidates working in the PSU/ Government or quasi-government Organizations/Serving in Defence
forces should submit their application through proper channel or produce a NO OBJECTION
CERTIFICATE at the time of the interview without which they will not be allowed to appear for the
6. BEL reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies to be filled on actual
requirement at the time of selection and to cancel the advertisement and/or the entire selection
process at any stage.
Important Dates :
The online registrations would be open from 27.11.2019 to 17.12.2019
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
BEL is among an elite group of public sector undertakings which have been conferred the Navratna status by the Government of India.