Organization Name : NLC India Limited
Job Title : Graduate Executive Trainee (GET)
Total Vacancies : 259
Last Date To Apply : 17th May 2020
Job Location : All Over India
Salary : Rs. 50,000/- to 1,60,000
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ CA/ MBA/ M.Sc/ Diploma/ Any Degree
Eligibility Disciplines :
Electrical (EEE) Engineering
Electrical (ECE) Engineering
Control & Instrumentation Engineering
Geology – Full Time / Part Time M.Tech Geology (or) M.Sc Geology. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC.)
Finance – Pass in final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA) / Institute of Cost Accountants of India (CMA) (or) Degree in any discipline with MBA of minimum 02 years’ duration with specialization in Finance with 60% marks for UR/EWS/OBC (NCL)& 50% marks for SC/ST
Human Resource – Degree in any discipline. (Minimum qualifying marks in PG Degree / PG Diploma is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC/ST.)
Age Limit (relaxation applicable) :
General / EWS – 30 years
OBC(NCL) – 33 years
SC – 35 years
ST – 35 years
Training Period : Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) will undergo training for One year
Place of Posting :
Selected candidates are liable to be posted to any Unit/Area/Place under the control of NLCIL or any Joint Venture / Associate / Subsidiary company of NLCIL during the period of training or on regularisation.
Selection Process :
Candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Online Examination will be shortlisted for personal interview in the order of merit based on the Marks scored in the examination. The number of candidates to be considered for personal interview will be 6 times the number of vacancies notified.
General Conditions :
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. All qualifications should have been acquired from Indian Universities/Institutes, recognized by UGC or AICTE (whichever is applicable) or any
other appropriate statutory authority in India.
3. Candidates who have Passed the notified qualification only are eligible to apply.
4. Candidates from PSE/Govt./Quasi Govt. should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of Interview.
5. Depending on the response and requirement, NLCIL reserves the right to raise / relax the eligibility conditions.
6. Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for Interview / Selection. NLCIL reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts notified at its discretion and vacancies may also be increased / decreased depending upon organizational requirements.
Application Fee :
1. Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.854/- [INR 500/-towards Application fee plus INR 354/- (Inclusive of 18% GST) towards Processing fee] through e-payment (Using SBIMOPS through the online application).
2. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD & Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from paying application fee. However, they have to pay a non-refundable amount of INR 354/- (Inclusive of 18% GST) towards Processing fee.
Mode of Payment : Candidates should apply only through online mode in NLCIL website www.nlcindia.com.
About Us :
It is a long history with lots of efforts behind the birth of baby of Coal family, the fossil fuel, “LIGNITE” arrival in the coal starved Southern region of India. The following is the gist of events that took place in the legend of Tamil Nadu before the formation of NLC India Limited as a Corporate body.